Thursday, September 30, 2010

~Photo of the day~

    
          Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted a photo of the day in a while. Life has been busy. Although, I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I could fit a few more hours in my day. :)
            Now, back to this beautiful photo. I love the look they're giving each other. It makes me wonder what they're thinking. You can almost feel the snap-crackle-pop! I love to sit and just look at photos like this. Your total attention is on the beautiful couple and the love between them. Maybe he just told her something she will remember forever. I hope a photo like this will keep memories alive.
           I have many more shoots coming up. Stay tuned for more fun photos. I do still have a few openings, if anyone is interested, please contact me. Fall only comes once a year. What a better season to get outside and spend time with your family. We'll make some great memories. Thanks everyone. Have an awesome day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment