Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~Before & After~





















Before & After...

          I've been giving a lot of thought to how I edit my pictures after I get them home and uploaded to my computer. I like to keep things fresh and natural as much as I can. I just want every photo to be as perfect as it can be. I love things to live up to their potential. Sometimes I can get a little crazy with my editing process. I'm trying to be a little better at it. I've been crazy studying all things photoshop for the last 4 days. I have lived and breathed it. My family has not been happy about this, but they know how much it means to me and they are being very good sports about my whole obsession.

            I thought what better way to find out how I'm doing than to ask you. Let me know what you think of these before and after shots. Are they too much, do they look right, what should I do different? After all, I am trying to please all of you, right? My wonderful family, friends, and customers. Thanks for stopping to have a look. More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment