Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~Photo of the day~


     I chose this photo for today's photo of the day for a very sweet reason. This is my very handsome husband. *wink wink* Today happens to be our 14th wedding anniversary. Wow!!! Time has flown by. Happy Anniversary Honey! :)

     One of the reasons I like this photo so much is the expression on my husbands face. He looks truly happy. He never, ever smiles for me on camera, unless I just happen to catch him unaware and get an awesome shot like this. I don't remember what it was that made him laugh, but I'm so glad I have this shot to always remember him happy. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo...in fact I love all of them. You really have an eye for some great shots! Just looked at your blog...what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jan. I love to photograph people in my life. My husband thinks it's an obsession, maybe it is a little. I would love to see some of your work also. I hear you have quite an eye for it too. Thanks again for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete