Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Silver lining...







          Hello everyone. Happy Tuesday. No one ever says that, so let me be the first today to say Hi. :):) Here are two of my beautiful kids. They are my youngest and middle ones. Gorgeous babies, aren't they? We were on our way to an apt. for my middle girl and I had a few minutes to spare. So what did I do you ask?????? Um, hello... it's me were talking about, PHOTO SHOOT!!!! My children love me:) There is a silver lining to this cloud. I promised them if they went with me to check out a new spot, I would let them catch guppies in the pond when we were through. This worked like a charm. Who doesn't want to catch tiny little fish and get dirty, right?
            It was a fun spot, but the lighting was kinda tricky. Lots of beautiful trees, which means shade. I think for the most part they turned out ok. I have been having issues with my lens, and have been looking into getting a new one. I think I've narrowed down my choices and am so excited to get it and try it out. Yeah!!!
           I love poses #1 & #2. The rest are just cute cause let's face it, they're my kiddos. I'm not partial, am I? Have a wonderful day everyone. Looking forward to all my fun family sessions this week. :):):)

2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful Jen!! I love all of them, but the black and white ones are stunners for sure!! Such cute kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks sis. I miss you. Hope all is well. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete