Sunday, September 12, 2010

The "A" Family


















I was so excited to be able to take a shoot with this cute family. They remind me of my husband and I when we first started out. I was taking pictures watching them with their son and it hit me how much we were like them. Ready to take on the world together and make our dreams come true. It really inspired me and I think the shoot turned out great. I love it when I can get up and go to work knowing I can be inspired and love what I do. I can not tell you what a feeling of joy I get when I realize this. I am doing what I love and getting better every photo shoot I take. Let me know in advance if any of you are wanting your holiday pictures done. I am booking sits now, and getting pretty busy. Prices are still low so take advantage. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment