Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~Photo of the day~








          So today I was talking to the smartest girl ever (my sister) and she had a brilliant idea. We were talking about our blogs and how to improve them, when she said, "You should do a photo of the day."  MAGNIFICENT! Why didn't I think of this? So I plan to try my very best to post a photo of the day every day. It may be short and sweet, but you will all get to see a glimpse of my work and my world this way. Today I couldn't resist. Look at our sweet sleepy girl. She thinks she's queen of the house all day when the kids are at school. Yes that would be my daughter's pillow she's laying on.  Thank you to my wonderful thinker. :) Have a fabulous day all.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT!!!!! I'm so glad you're doing this :):):) This photo is so completely stunning and sweet. I just love it :)

    I had so much fun today :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did I emphasize just how GORGEOUS this is??? Because it is. For real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear I'm so glad you think so :) I'm glad I have one faithful follower. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete