Monday, September 27, 2010

One Pose, Different angles...






          Happy Monday Everyone! I had a very busy and stimulating weekend. I got to try some new techniques that I've been waiting to do. This is just one of four shoots I was able to participate in this weekend. *sigh* This is my very beautiful sister. :) She has just had a major milestone in her life and I wanted to capture it on film for her to remember. I also had a secret project of my own while on this shoot. I wanted to see how many great and visually different shots I could get, and like, from her staying in one pose.
            Here's how it went. My all time favorite is pose #2. Look at her eyes :) I have a few more in this sequence, but you get my drift with these four. It took me less than two minutes to get these great shots. She really only had to move her head and I did the rest. Minimal subect movement with maximum results.  I threw the last one in just for fun. So pretty. I was having an issue with the bright light of day, but I like the look as it turned out.
            Now the fun part. I challenge all of you to try something different. Be spontanious while doing it, and have FUN!!!! Let me know how it turns out. Have a great week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment