Friday, October 1, 2010

New editing actions...



      Well the weekend is here. Today instead of a photo of the day I'm going to share a few new actions I found with you. If you don't speak photoshop you might not know what an action is. It's a series of preset adjustments you can use to edit your photograph. I love love love the first one. It has a beautiful rose tint to it and it gives you the option of using a frame as well. It saves time and it gave my sunset just the right pop I was looking for. I thought the caption at the bottom just added to it.

      The second one has a slight blur to the entire background. It also gives the photograph a saturation boost. I think it gave this photo the appealing look I was going for. I wanted it softened, but not to have muted colors. This action worked perfectly. Enjoy the weekend everyone. I have 3 more shoots this weekend. Look forward for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment