Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby ~G~








       Sugar & Spice and everything nice.... This lil' sweetie is the most precious baby girl ever. It was an absolute wonderful shoot. Sometimes you never know what you're going to get with babies. Especially newborns. I was a little worried at first. She had just hit the 3 week old mark and all you photographers know what that means. They are no longer the squishy, sleeping newborns who stay where you put them. No, now they have a mind and body of their own. I usually like to do all my newborn shoots between 4 - 14 days old. After that it can be somewhat stressful for Moms. Babies don't like to be played with much after that age.
      Let me just say I was pleasantly surprised. Little Miss "G" did wonderful. She slept almost the entire time and let Mom & I get some beautiful shots. I hope the family will love these images for years to come. Thanks again to my great friend Monica for letting me in her home for the day. Enjoy.....

2 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK!!! I love those boots!!! Beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Texie. I know!!!!! Are they not the cutest things ever! She got them in Jackson Hole. I'm trying to get her to sell them to me when Baby G outgrows them :)

    ReplyDelete