Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Itty Bitties...










            Aren't they the cutest. This was a shoot I did a few weeks back and am now just getting time to show you. I have been crazy busy this week and last. It seems like all I do is edit. I'm getting better and faster every day. Finally.

            This adorable Lil guy & his cute sister belong to my husbands best friend from high school. They were so much fun to photograph. His big sister was so cute telling me all about him. It's so fun to watch how proud siblings are of their baby. I just love to be a part of it. Thank you so much again for letting me in to your little piece of heaven.
           
             I have so much more to show, you thanks for being patient with me. I'm hoping to post more of my recent work every day. So stick around for more fun sneak peeks. Have an amazing day!!!

1 comment:

  1. DARLING!! SO beautiful Jen. You're doing awesome!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete