Friday, June 6, 2014

Carpenter-Leete Extended Family Session

Hello to all of you! I hope you are all having an amazing summer. We definitely are. We have been cramming so many activities into our first couple weeks off. I am still busy with sessions and editing, so I'm sorry I haven't had much time to post all of my beautiful work. If you want to see more updates of my current work pop on over to my Facebook Page and take a look.  Now onto the beautiful people who fill up my life. 

    I'd like to introduce to you the Carpenter & Leete families. These lovelies were absolutely amazing! We finished this extended family session in record time and look at these adorable images we captured! They were some serious rock-stars. I am so very thankful to all my friends, family and clients who keep coming back to me year after year for their annual family photo sessions. It means the world to me. I love coming up with new fun ideas every year too. Now, I'll quit babbling and let you see these beautiful people :) Thank you so much for trusting me again to capture your families memories. I am in LOVE  with them all!   Enjoy























No comments:

Post a Comment