Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's a girl!!!

  I finally got the word that this couple is 100% sure of their baby reveal. I am so excited to be able to share them with you all now. This little Peanut has a special place in my heart. She is family. Meet Matt & Kristin my beautiful cousins. You will be seeing a lot more of them on my blog and Facebook pages in the coming months. They are welcoming a little girl into their family this November and I couldn't be happier for them. She is already so loved and spoiled. Now that I have the go ahead to share this fun little session with you all, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Welcome Baby Jacie to the family! Congratulations Matt & Kristin. Enjoy









I think Daddy had a little fun too! I love this image. The laughter is contagious!
Love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment