Monday, June 9, 2014

June Special and an awesome deal for this week

Hi everyone! I have been so caught up with summertime I forgot to post my June special. So if you can book now for the Month of June I will give you $75.00 off any session. Now remember, it's only for this month and I have limited sessions available. I will do my best to accommodate everyone. But, call to schedule as soon as you can. Also, for anyone able to do a session this week from June 10th through June 16th. I will be giving it to you at a HUGE discount. Like 50-60% off. WOW!  I know. I had some cancellations and I am dying to take advantage of our amazing weather. For all of you here in Utah, you know that is a big thing. We either die from heat or it rains and snows us out. It's perfect right now, and the bugs aren't out yet. :) If you're interested in updating your walls at home or you are in need of a Milestone session for your little one give me a call and I'll give you the low down on prices. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jenny
801-710-7198

No comments:

Post a Comment