Thursday, June 12, 2014

Meet River Truman Bailey....7 days new

    I love nothing more than to capture sweet,squishy little babies in their most innocent state, sleeping. The images bring such a sense of calm and peacefulness to me when I look at them.  Meet River and his beautiful Momma. You might remember Sarah from her amazing maternity session we had a while back. She is just as stunning now as she was then. Right?
     Well little Mr. River is my biggest baby to date. 9lbs. 15oz. Good job Mom! River was 7 days new at this session and he just didn't want to sleep for us. He was super adorable, just not sleepy. We captured some amazing family images and some beautiful Mommy& Me images. Then he flashed his big pretty eyes for us and he did not want to sleep anymore. So I am setting up to have round #2 with him today. I wanted to take this opportunity to tell all my new Mommas, if baby is not having a good day and we just can't get the shots you want, I am more than happy to schedule a 2nd session for the next day or two to try again. Sometimes Babies have their off days too. And I was a new Momma once myself, I know how stressful those first few days are with a new little one. I try to minimize stress for Mom and Dad as much as possible. I am completely understanding of that and would love nothing more than to ensure we get those images you have been dreaming of. Thanks All! I'll be posting more images of little River later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment