Monday, June 30, 2014

Brittnie's Bridals

I am so excited to final share this lovely bridal session with you. It's always torture for me to not post anything until after the wedding. They are always so beautiful. But, we don't want Hubby-to-be to see. I'd like you to meet the new Mrs. Puente. Their wedding was this last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous! I will be blogging it all soon.

   As a wedding and bridal photographer I couldn't have asked for a better client than this one right here. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. It was a dream to work with her. I think together over the past few months we have created some amazing images she and her new hubby will cherish forever. I always find it a little bittersweet when my JMP couples come to their wedding day, because it's the last time we get to work with each other, until the babies come that is ;) And yet at the same time we have built a great working relationship and I get so excited to photograph their big day.

  I will quit getting a little sappy and stop rambling to let you enjoy the amazing bridal images we captured. I will be posting their wedding day soon. But until then, here is the lovely Brittnie.






















No comments:

Post a Comment