Thursday, December 2, 2010

The "S" Family








           Hello everyone! Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying this special season with all of your family and friends. I am trying to savor every minute with my family. I love this time of year. If anyone still needs family portraits done there is still time. The sessions I have had lately are just beautiful in this snow. They make lovely Christmas cards too.

           This is the rest of a wonderful family shoot I took a few weeks ago, notice no snow. They were great to work with and sooooo cute! I just wanted to tell them all thank you for working with me and I'm looking forward to doing it again. And Kristy, you better keep that lil Missy under lock and key when she gets bigger, she's a doll!!! Never mind, I think big brother will take care of that. :) Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment