Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cutest Couple...






           Hello everyone. I'm back. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families. I had an amazing few days off. Now back to creating beautiful images for clients to enjoy.

           Here is a sneak peak for Brindi. This was the funnest couple I had the opportunity to work with. She is a good friend of mine and a fellow photographer. I always get a little nervous when I do a shoot with another photographer. I  hope they like what I'm doing and didn't have a different idea in their creative mind. I did my best to capture some great shots of her and her husband. I think they are fabulous. Hopefully so will she. It's easy to get great shots when the couple you're working with truly loves each other and are happy. It shows through in their photos. As you can see...

           These are just the tip of the iceberg Brindi. More to come soon...

           It's good to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment