Tuesday, December 7, 2010

All about me...








               Well, here they are. Now if any of you know me, you know I absolutely hate having my photos done. I am very reluctant to be placing them on my blog. *Deep Breaths*

               Yesterday I came across a contest on another photographers blog and it happened to be a self portrait contest. She made many good points about how people want to see a photo of you. It reflects good on your business to have a nice head shot.  I did it. I over came my fear of looking old, and haggard and put on a brave face for all of you. :)  For just me and the trusty tripod, I think they turned out ok. I challenge any of you who haven't been on the opposite side of the lens to give it a go. It gave me some insight to what my clients feel as I'm asking them to do all the weird things we do. It's all for the price of a great photo.

        So which is your vote for me to enter in the contest???
        Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I vote for the second from the top - they are all beautiful!! You look great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete