Monday, December 6, 2010

2 down 1 to go...









           Well I did it. Here is my beautiful Korynn. Now I have successfully taken two out of three photo shoots of my beautiful children. You would think I had tons of pictures of them floating around, being a photographer and all, but I don't. I'm usually to busy shooting for clients and when I get home the last thing I want to do is make them pose for me. I enjoying playing, cooking, dancing or singing with them instead of bribing them to play model for me.

           I am  very happy with how these have turned out. I am loving the grey and black colors with the neutrals of the grasses and the warmth of the sun through the fog. I always thought I loved the bright sun to play with, but I am learning more and more all the time. I LOVE FOG!!! It is like having a giant diffuser over head, and has given me the prettiest light I have ever seen. I'm learning to love over cast days too. If I could just figure out how to make it not look so grey.

            I would never have know how much I loved to shoot in the fog if I hadn't tried it out. Here's my message for today..... Try new things, if it doesn't work out who cares. I'll never, never tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment