Friday, December 6, 2013

The Foulger Family

The Holidays are upon us and I would like to remind all of you just how important family is. Not just this time of year, but at all times. We recently had a loss in my family and I am now telling everyone to please go take family photos and often. Mom's this means you! Get in the photos with your family. Don't just take them. Don't wait until you think you look your best or until a certain time of year. Go out and do it often. Right now even. Now, enough of my ranting from the rooftops. On to some beautiful clients.
 

 Please meet the Foulger family. They were such a joy to work with. Especially the little furry member Mr. Sprocket. They had a great time as you can see and they all looked amazing. I hope they will cherish these memories always. Thanks so much Foulger Family.
 Enjoy



















No comments:

Post a Comment