Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Snider Family

Hello everyone! I am trying so hard to catch up on all my blogging. I am in the works of posting more everyday :)Keep watching!

Now, Meet the Snider family. It was a great day for an extended family session. Beautiful weather and gorgeous fall colors. What more could we ask for? The family is just gorgeous and I think we had a great time. Our goal was achieved to capture some wonderful memories for this sweet family. I hope you all enjoy them Snider Clan :)
















Oh and this little sweetie I was told pulls this face all the time, so of course it made it into the bunch.







Aren't they just the SWEETEST!!! Snider Family thank you so much for letting me capture your families memories for you all. I loved working with you. I'm already looking forward to next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment