Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Wayment Family

I apologize in advance for posting an overwhelming number of photos in this post, but it can't be helped. So you might want to just sit back and enjoy :)

The Wayment family are some of our very good friends, so when they asked me to do their family portraits I was thrilled to say the least. They are all just gorgeous! And what can beat working with your good friends? I had such a hard time choosing what images to post, that I posted all my favorites. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know how they will choose their wall portrait. I'm glad it's not me. :)

Without further a do meet the Wayment family. Enjoy!


















Now, I saved my very favorites for last. I LOVE this couple. They should be so proud of their family that they have created. And if they were my parents, I would be so honored to call them Mom & Dad. If I could share a love like they have for my entire married life I would be forever happy. They are the absolute cutest couple I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. I honestly think if the world had more couples like them we would live in a much better place. Their love just flows out to all those around them. I am thankful to call them my friends. They have set an amazing example for all the couples out there. I hope they see what I see when I look at these images. And that is a beautiful couple still so deeply in love after all this time. Enjoy Wayment family. Thank you so much for sharing your memories with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment