Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Mini Sessions

Hello all my lovely clients, family and friends. Fall is here, and you all know what that means! Beautiful colors and family portrait time! I just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know I am hosting my Fall Mini Sessions. It's the only time this year I will be doing them. My session times are filling up quickly, so for an apt please call or email me to secure your spot. They will be held on Sat. October 26th Starting at 1:00pm. The session price is $155 and it includes a 30 minute session with up to 6 people (each additional person is $10) and it comes with 10 digital files on a disc. You will have the option of purchasing more products, prints or Xmas cards after your session also. I hope to have a great turnout this year. Thanks so much everyone and stick around to see some beautiful families up on the blog later today!





No comments:

Post a Comment