Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Off camera flash workshop with Dustin Izatt

Well lookey here, 2 blog posts in 2 days! I'm on a roll. I had an amazing opportunity to attend an off camera flash workshop with the talented Dustin Izatt Photography. He is the most kind and generous man with his knowledge I have ever met. I encourage all of you photographers who are looking to better your off camera lighting skills to give this class a try. It is definitely worth every penny. It was packed with 4 hours of on hand learning. My gorgeous daughter Alissa was able to model for us. I am one proud Mama. You can view more of Dustin's work here . He is a true master of what he does, and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to learn from his greatness. :)











Until tomorrow friends! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment