Monday, July 16, 2012

The New addition...

Well hello! I am alive and well. It has just been an extremely busy and productive summer! I have so many sessions to share with all of you, so please be patient while I catch up. I'm sure you all know how it goes while being a busy self employed Momma to 3 kids who are home for the summer. Enough said ;)

Here is the first of many blog posts I will be sharing with you over the next few days. Meet the handsome Mr. "H". He belongs to a lovely little family of some friends of mine. His beautiful Momma is also a talented photog, so I always get a little scared when shooting for friends who are photogs as well. I hope they enjoy all of their images....











*I WISH I HAD SUCH BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS CAUGHT ON FILM OF ME AND MY LITTLE ONES!* They will be so very precious to this family for years to come :)

I had the most amazing time. I learned so much from my other photographer friends on this shoot. I am so lucky to have so many supportive, kind, friends in this business. It has been invaluable to me. I'll see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment