Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beautiful Bride

    I have been waiting very patiently to share these amazing bridal images with all of you. It was harder than I ever thought possible to hold in my joy. I believe these are some of my best work to date and I love them all. I had a wonderful time with the bride and her mother in law. It helps that they are a part of my family, but we had a lot of fun none the less.
   The big day has come and gone. The anxious groom has seen his Beautiful Bride and now I get to share some of my favorite images from this day. It was a marathon of shooting. I really enjoyed myself. Thank you so much Kristin! You are absolutely beautiful! Enjoy!









































     I hope you have enjoyed these images. Thank you so much for stopping by to look through my work.

1 comment: