Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Miss K...







      Hello everyone!!! I am so sorry I have been M.I.A. lately. We have had a horrible round of sickness at my house. We are all finally feeling better and I am back to work.  Wahoo!!! In case anyone is interested my sale prices are in effect until the end of March. Hurry to make your sitting today :) Pricing is listed to the right.

     Now on to the cuteness that is Miss "K". Oh I was definitely in heaven when I showed up for this session. She is adorable!!! Seriously get out the guns Daddy! It started out a little rocky, but look how amazing these photos turned out! She was a perfect cowboy princess. I so love the boots with the tutu. It can't get any cuter than this. Thanks again Mandy. Hope you liked the sneek peek. More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment