Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Before & After...


          I just wanted to show you all the power of Photo shop. It takes an ordinary everyday, darling picture into BAM! Look at the colors, and the sharpness. I just love what editing can do for pictures. I try not to overdo it. I want people to say, WOW look at that amazing picture, not, wow look what she can do with photo shop. Now don't get me wrong I would love to be able to take SOOC (straight out of the camera) pictures like this, but I'm not there yet. This is my goal. :)


          I want to let everyone know I will be changing my specials on April 1st. If you want to take advantage of March's special call to book your appointment today and I'll reserve the price for you. The prices are listed to the right. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that does make a difference! But it's an amazing photo to start with, you can't fake your vision and eye for a great photo, the photoshop is just the frosting. Speaking of. . . I NEED A CUPCAKE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete