Friday, June 11, 2010

Overcoming objections...

               Miss "K"      Image 1




                                 Image 2



                                  Image 3





                                 Image 4




                                 Image 5


This is the gorgeous Miss "K". She is my middle child. The one and only. :) The hater of having her picture taken, the wearer of ripped shorts, the queen of having her hair undone, the lover of all animals. Gotta love her. Let's just say she was opposed to having a photo shoot with me. I finally talked her into it and look how pretty she is. She is in a bright summer color, and she looks so happy. I was so pleased how this shoot went. I just can't decide on my favorite picture. I need your help. Please let me know what you think. I'm leaning toward Image 4, but I love the others as well.  This is her best shoot to date and I need a good photo of her to hang in my home. They are all so similar I can't choose. This is a problem for me that I'm working on. I need a little more variety in my work. Always room for improvement. Thanks for helping me out. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE # 4 too! You have to do that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the new background!!!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I love number four too, but number two is just speaking to me! I love her sweet expression :) Your work is gorgeous!!!!

    Love you sweet sista.

    ReplyDelete