Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"You never know..."

You never know what this day will bring you. For some it's a beautiful sunrise the likes you have never seen, it could be the day a new baby comes into your home. For others it could be the worst day of their life, the day when you lose a peice of you. I have lived every day as if I can have a do over tommorow. Sometimes you never know, you might not have any do overs.... I had some devastating news today. A loss of a friend. I decided  then and there that I am starting to live my life differently. Each day will be its own. Full of wonder and happiness. I'm going to let the little things stop bugging me. So what if there is dog hair on the sofa and laundry to be done... Did I do my best today as a wife,mother,daughter,sister and friend? Did I spend enough quality time with the people who mean the most to me? Did I make today the best it could possibly be? These are the questions I am going to ask myself every day. I hope you all strive to make your life better and live each day to the fullest. I'll keep you in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Such sadness today, they are all I can think about. I am hugging my little family closer, so thankful they are mine and that they are still here. Love you too sis and your family so much. So thankful we are so close :)

    ReplyDelete