Thursday, March 27, 2014

Waiting on Baby...

Hello everyone!
    I had the opportunity to photograph an amazing maternity session this last weekend. Some of their images left me speechless! I definitely have my favorites among these. You can't help but fall in love with all their images. The joy is almost contagious as they await the birth of their first child, a little baby boy. They are so happy, and so am I.  I am so excited to meet their little boy in June. They decided to book his newborn session with me also. Keep an eye out for some amazing images coming from this little family of three. I'm sure he will be as beautiful as his Mommy and Daddy. Aren't they just gorgeous! Thanks again Codi & Sarah! You're both beautiful.I hope you enjoy.......




















Just a little note *  These image's were Momma's favorite.  *















No comments:

Post a Comment