Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meet Baby "B"

   Meet Miss "B". She was an absolute doll to work with. Their cute little family traveled all the way from Logan to see me. I was honored to be able to take their little princesses first portraits. I hope they love them as much as I do. I think I am loving working with newborns more & more everyday! I get my time to play with baby, dress them up sweet, and then send then home with a happy Mom & Dad. Perfect!

  I'm going to keep this short & sweet and let the images speak for themselves. Have a wonderful week everyone!!! Now enjoy the sweetness.....













































2 comments:

  1. We loved working with you! We are definitely excited to get our pictures,they look AMAZING! Thanks so much for capturing our little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that Nicole! I loved to meet your little family. Hope I can work with you again :) Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete