Friday, May 6, 2011

Miss Ashlee- Senior Rep 2011












     I had one of the funnest sessions I have ever done this week. It was our long time family friends. Their gorgeous daughter Ashlee is a senior and graduating this year!!! Wow how time flies! We broke it up into two nights. The first night we got to go explore at the American West Heritage Center. It was a beautiful day and we got done just in time for the rain. We finished up last night with my favorite prop I have ever used!..... A 1969 Camaro. Seriously they are fantastic pictures. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure to post more in the next few days. This is just a peek for now. Enjoy!!!! Thanks again Ashlee I had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jen!! I've been watching these as they come up on Facebook and think they are just so awesome! Her smile is infectious and the light is STUNNING!! I love that one of her on the car and of course with her horse. :) Love you!! I'm beginning to crave some cupcakes again. CUPCAKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete