Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A little piece of Heaven...





            This was my gorgeous view as I was leaving my house early this morning. The sun was just coming over the mountains and there was a fog laying over everything from the cold. I stopped right in the middle of the road and pulled over. I was lucky and grabbed my camera out of habit as I walked out the door. I love when things all fall into place like this. It's not often for me.
            I proceeded to stand right in the middle of the road to get the perfect shot. Ok, the perfect 35 shots. :) I couldn't help myself. Of course all my neighbors thought I was a wacko, and as they drove by they all asked if I needed help (since I was in the middle of the road and all) . That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks.....


      I would give up just about ANYTHING to live where I live. I don't need a brand new house or car... I'm really, truly happy. Isn't that what life is supposed to be about? I absolutely love where we live. It is a wonderful place to raise my children. They are happy here. Really happy. I could not ask for better neighbors. All of them. We are more like family out here than a community. If anyone ever needs anything there is always someone there to help out. To make a very long, rambling story short...  I am so blessed to be where I'm at and doing what I love. I thank all of you who help me do that every day. So enjoy these pictures that are a little piece of my everyday Heaven..... Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment