Friday, August 27, 2010

Photography By Texie Davis

So let me start by saying thank you for being patient with me. I finally have my computer issues solved, and I am now up and running. I am not a technical wizard so it took me a little longer than I anticipated. I have so much to show you, where shall I begin. Let me start with showing you the funnest photo shoot I have had to date. The Davis Family. My fabulous neighbor happens to be a wonderful photographer too. You should definitely check out her blog as well. www.photographybytexied.blog.com. She did an awesome job for my family and I. Thanks Texie!!! We decided to give each other some practice and do a photo shoot for each other. It gave me a lot of fun new ideas and I had a great time. Below are a few of my favorite shots I took for them. More to come soon....





3 comments:

  1. Your family is so cute! I had so much fun with you guys! I can't wait until we can do this again! Thanks so much Jenny, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked them. I am planning a reshoot for you to get what I missed. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Jen! They're just so beautiful, but then that's just how your family is, a bunch of babes and studs :) She's done beautiful work here!

    ReplyDelete