Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A little glimpse of Jaxson

   Hello everyone! I wanted to get in a little glimpse of Jaxson for his Mommy & Daddy before I head off to photograph a beautiful wedding in Cincinnati Ohio. I have been working so hard to get everyone's orders completed before I leave tomorrow morning. I will be home and back to work Monday morning. If you haven't heard from me, you will today.

   I have the wonderful opportunity to travel for a wedding this weekend. The couple is beautiful. The location is perfection. It will be absolutely breathtaking I'm sure. I will post images of my trip when I return.

   But, for now. I'd like you to all meet Jaxson. He turned one and we had to have a little cake to celebrate. Smash time!!! I think he really enjoyed it. Don't you? His face says it all! He is such a sweet little one. He gave me the most adorable smiles all night. Thanks to Daddy. I have many more of him to post, but these will have to do for now. An extra special thanks to Mom & Dad for coming to me all the way from Magna. You were amazing! I'll see you all soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment