Monday, January 3, 2011

Follow up session...






             I just wanted to share a few more beautiful shots with you from my session with this couple. All I can say is Gorgeous!!!! I love the city look and feel to these pictures. It's not something I do much of. Although, I think I'll start. And L-O-V-E the boots Brindi. They were real troopers for this session. Come on... laying on the frozen ground with no coats and it's 15 degrees outside. Wow!!! But what a fabulous look it gave to the whole session. I hope they love them as much as I do. More to come soon....


            In the next few weeks I am going to be changing the look of my blog. Just a little heads up. Thanks for being patient with me. There is great things to come this year! I can feel it! Have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen! These are GORGEOUS!! So urban and hip. And they look so in love. :) You have an amazing talent, great things are coming FOR SURE!!! Love you sweet sista!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete